Digital Marketing Director
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Marketing Sales
About the job
Mirvie was formed to better diagnose, treat, and improve the lives of millions of women through a commitment to discovering and delivering first line pregnancy health diagnostics for women.
Pregnancy should be a wonderful time filled with excitement and anticipation, but even with all the tests available today, three is still so much uncertainty, leading to many unresolved questions and concerns. Mirvie is working to bring pregnancy out of the dark with tests that can reveal insight into an expectant mom’s unique pregnancy, potentially predicting complications far before they happen and helping her feel confident about what’s ahead.
To uncover pregnancy insights, Mirvie applies a cutting-edge scientific approach that has been proven in personalized cancer early detection. Through simple, safe blood tests, we read and analyze tens of thousands of messages in the blood that reflect the state of the baby, placenta and mom. This allows us to understand what unexpected events may occur in the weeks or months to come, such as the potential for preeclampsia, pre-term birth, and gestational diabetes – bringing light to the information moms need to take action sooner, get the treatment and early intervention needed for her unique pregnancy.
Led by Chief Executive Officer Maneesh Jain, Mirvie’s leadership team offers extensive talent and experience in disciplines critical to understanding the research & development, regulatory, medical, compliance, project management, finance and commercialization of diagnostic products that are transformational to our patients, caregivers and health care professionals.
As a women’s health organization, Mirvie is in pursuit of scalable and cost-effective care for pregnancy complications delivered through the power of early detection. The company is headquartered in South San Francisco, California. For more information, please go to the company’s website at www.mirvie.com.
The Head of Digital Marketing is a new position that will drive digital marketing strategies, insights and programs for the company. This position will be a thought leader and integral member of the Commercial leadership team bringing expertise in cutting edge digital marketing tactics and execution as part of the overall go-to-market strategy at Mirvie.
The Digital Marketing Director will:
- Drive strategy for Mirvie’s owned, paid and earned digital and social marketing ecosystem.
- Drive digital lead generation and drip, nurture campaigns for the company using Mirvie’s marketing automation and customer relationship management systems.
- Deliver, scale and optimize marketing qualified leads for Mirvie’s consumer communications team.
- Execute and strengthen the company’s social media presence, defining and driving their follower and audience engagement/digital influencer programs; continue to evolve the cadence and quality of interactive social media posts and campaigns.
- Evaluate and improve Mirvie’s SEO/SEM strategy and implementation, including retargeting and insight-driven SEM campaign optimization.
- Lead company video strategy, including identifying core video needs, matching needs with the right video vendors and ensuring company video is up-to-date.
- Manage day-to-day updates to mirvie.com and other Mirvie-hosted microsites, the company’s blog and paid/organic email marketing.
- Evaluate, implement and manage core digital marketing tools, including email marketing, lead generation, marketing automation, web and social content publishing, social listening, campaign monitoring and measurement.
- Track return on digital marketing investment.
- Drive redesign projects and ongoing improvements for the company’s website(s).
- Track core metrics/analytics for tracking digital marketing communications activities and provide monthly/quarterly report to key stakeholders.
- Manage website domains, partnering with IT/Programmer Consultants and finance to renew and proactively purchase marketing driven domains.
- Drive internal alignment for digital marketing programs and serve as an internal thought leader for other teams to build internal capabilities to deliver high impact social and digital marketing programs across social channels.
- Work with internal teams, including MLR/PRB, to develop and implement tools to facilitate campaign creation and execution.
- Analyze metrics for key insights and provide regular dashboards to internal stakeholders regarding the effectiveness of companywide and campaign specific initiatives.
- Actively listen and engage in relevant social discussion about Mirvie, our competitors, and the overall industry.
- Understand requirements and monitor overall compliance to all online policies, procedures, and brand guidelines for any/all Mirvie online properties identifying areas of concern to be actioned or escalating as needed.
Key Selection Factors:
- The Candidate will have 7+ years of results-driven digital multichannel marketing experience.
- The Candidate will have a proven track record of analyzing data and providing insights; directing and executing highly innovative digital and social media strategies.
- The Candidate will have Consumer/Patient marketing experience, including DTC and awareness campaigns.
- The Candidate will have extensive experience with Salesforce or similar CRMs and delivering demand generation, drip/nurture campaigns and gated content using Pardot/Marketo or similar systems.
- The Candidate will have an undergraduate degree in a relevant course of study.
- Advanced educational degree (MBA, MS, etc.).
- Experience in healthcare, women’s health, genetics, or diagnostics
- Agency-related experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrated behavioral characteristics of Purpose, Judgement, Integrity, and Ethics.
- Demonstrated success working in a start-up, entrepreneurial setting.
- Strong leader and able to provide clear creative direction. Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
- Extensive knowledge of the digital marketing landscape, tools, and techniques for measuring impact and return on investment.
- Strong analytical, prioritization and organizational skills and extensive experience with insight-driven campaign optimization.
- Experience with content management systems, including WordPress and other CMS hosted solutions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Regional search of top marketing agencies and companies with a focus on Women’s Health.
- Regional search of top marketing agencies and companies that have brought a disruptive technology or a shift in standard of care to market.
- Regional search of top marketing agencies and companies with a strong track record within digital marketing.
View more jobs.