Data Entry and Stewardship
Seniority Level: Entry level
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Remote in either CA or MA
Job Functions: Data management
About the job
Mirvie was formed to better diagnose, treat, and improve the lives of millions of women through a commitment to discovering and delivering first line pregnancy health diagnostics for women.
Pregnancy should be a wonderful time filled with excitement and anticipation, but even with all the tests available today, three is still so much uncertainty, leading to many unresolved questions and concerns. Mirvie is working to bring pregnancy out of the dark with tests that can reveal insight into an expectant mom’s unique pregnancy, potentially predicting complications far before they happen and helping her feel confident about what’s ahead.
To uncover pregnancy insights, Mirvie applies a cutting-edge scientific approach that has been proven in personalized cancer early detection. Through simple, safe blood tests, we read and analyze tens of thousands of messages in the blood that reflect the state of the baby, placenta and mom. This allows us to understand what unexpected events may occur in the weeks or months to come, such as the potential for preeclampsia, pre-term birth, and gestational diabetes – bringing light to the information moms need to take action sooner, get the treatment and early intervention needed for her unique pregnancy.
Led by Chief Executive Officer Maneesh Jain, Mirvie’s leadership team offers extensive talent and experience in disciplines critical to understanding the research & development, regulatory, medical, compliance, project management, finance and commercialization of diagnostic products that are transformational to our patients, caregivers and health care professionals.
As a women’s health organization, Mirvie is in pursuit of scalable and cost-effective care for pregnancy complications delivered through the power of early detection. The company is headquartered in South San Francisco, California. For more information, please go to the company’s website at www.mirvie.com.
- Utilize internal standards to ensure integrity, quality, accuracy, continuity, and timeliness of all aspects of commercial/pre-commercial data, including:
- Account, provider, study participant/patient and consumer demographic data.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data: activities, events, parent-child record relationships, transactions.
- Master Data Management – Responsible for mastering duplicate records and executing primary research (web searches, provider office calls, etc., and as appropriate patient/provider calls) to assemble to a consolidated “Golden Record” and maintaining appropriate inter-entity relationships.
- Data Entry – Enter data from sources into prescribed systems via the user interface.
- Analyze, propose, and develop improved standards, processes, and/or technology.
- Identify/flag, research, and report on data quality issues and/or data trends indicating business process issues in a timely manner and with appropriate stakeholder management and escalation.
- Support the design and/or the development of dashboards, standard reports, and key performance indicators to manage product market performance and operational efficiency and quality.
- Support commercial system deployment project activities, including but not limited to, business analysis, process and system documentation, testing, and data migration verification.
- Partner with functional data owners within the business.
- Continuous improvement and monitoring aspects of data quality.
- Ensure high quality standards are applied to the data sets accurately.
- Have experience contacting patients and healthcare provider offices (ideally, alternatively, customers) to verify information and/or collect additional documentation.
- Must have excellent people/patient relations skills.
- Have experience with Customer Relationship Management Systems and Business Intelligence software (Tableau, Looker, even Excel) Prioritizing and thoroughly follow up on assigned tasks.
- Handling multiple tasks at once and work in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Understanding of HIPAA and importance of patient data privacy.
- Must be able effectively work remotely.
- 1-2 years data entry and stewardship experience a high-volume customer care, medical industry or sales operational support environment, with a focus on data entry and analysis.
- BA | BS in Analytics, Technical or Life Science fields such as Statistics, Math, Operations Research, Management Science, Economics Industrial Engineering, Engineering, Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy.
To apply, please email your resume to Rebecca Greenberg.
View more jobs.